Wednesday, June 27, 2012

The pros and cons.

As I was sitting here inflicting pain upon myself and questioning the very existence of eyebrows...I came to the conclusion that being a girl isn't fair at times.
Yes there are many perks to being a female.
Countless amazing things men aren't able to do.
For example:

1. The ability to follow directions. *heh heh
2. Give birth ( Rambo ain't got nothin on us)
3. Stop eating dinner, go wipe a kid and continue eating...
4. Make boo boos go away with just a kiss
5. Create a meal on the fly with just the contents of your purse!

BUT, there are a few things the male race dominate in...and quite frankly I'm jealous of.
1. The ability to pee standing up.
Don't get me wrong...I can hover with the best of them when it come to a public restroom. But you have to balance! And control the pressure of the flow so it doesn't go everywhere! And balance... in heels?! Gurllll, you know it ain't easy.

2. Look good with facial hair.
I can't EVEN imagine a life without tweezers. Seriously, like in the movie I am legand where NY city has all grown up and looks wild and creepy .... "my post apocalyptic no tweezers available look" Im sure, make the icky people trying to eat Will Smith look like super models!

3.Being completly and utterly convinced if their car has all wheel drive it could make it out of anything....like the grand canyon even....or the ocean....*ahem...

4.Having the mental disconnect or just not caring to scratch in public. HOW do you do that?!?! We'd sooner back ourselves into a clothing rack then to be seen picking out a wedgie! Am I right, ladies??
5. Lack of drama. Need I say more? *JEALOUS!

I guess maybe I put too much thought into this today.
But after I sat here and plucked enough eyebrow hairs to weave a coat for a small dog, I decided to gripe.
But I'm done now...Mostly cause I need to take trash to the dump. *sigh...
I think I'll go put on some leopard print. :D

Now THAT'S something you fellas can't do!
HA!

Well.....you could....but I hope you would have killed it first. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Men and their...."luxuries....oh well...I still am quite happy to be of the female persuasion...most of the time:) The scratching part really creeps me out~~~love ya~~Shine

    ReplyDelete