Sunday, June 10, 2012

Friday night @ the laundry mat....

Thanks to my dryer who decided to be a punk and STOP DRYING, I found myself at the local laundry mat Friday night. The ONLY laundry mat that is.....need I say more?
Probably not, but I will anyway...

If you have ever wondered where all the crazy , Dateline "to catch a predator" type of people in town who have nothing better to do on a Friday night (yours truly included :/ ) go....I can enlighten you.
*Shiver...

And to top it off they have arcade games. Which of course they want to play even though I  refuse to give them any quarters. I can only imagine what kind of germs are on the things...OMG....but it's keeping them quite.

Maybe a little too quite.

Yup! Low and behold I looked over and Kaitlyn is on the ground and Jacob is pushing the trap door open and him reaching his arm up into the claw /grabber prize machine !

I loudly whisper " Jacob! What the heck Son! You can't do that!"

Him: "Well you wouldn't give us any quarters!"
Me: " Soooooooo???!!!"

and he says...SAYS TO ME

"Sooooo,It's free if you can reach them!!"
as Kaitlyn is pointing out which one she wants.

*SIGH.....

Their logic was a bit off but I have to admit...If they had 5 more minutes, I'm pretty sure Kaitlyn  would have had her stuffed Smurf.....  ;)

1 comment:

  1. Well...you can't really argue with that...if you can reach one and get away with it, I'd say that's pretty much free.

    Sort of...

    ReplyDelete