Monday, June 25, 2012

I'm sweating....where??

I'm a lover of all seasons, but I'll admit Summer is my least favorite.

I'm not one of these Southern gals who can just sit outside and bake. If I'm doing something productive then I'm ok.....especially when theres water involved. ( but then were faced with the bathing suit dilemma. *shiver ohhmygahh) But to call myself a fan of this heat...?

Nope....not me. Cause...

It's HOT ya'll!

Like Satan left the door open, HOT.
*Bleh

I think the older I get the more I feel the effects of it.
Or NOTICE the effects....

I don't remember sweating from places that I now sweat from , as a child.
This may sound as if I'm about to share too much, and you're probably right so you can stop reading now if you want. Or keep on and look at me funny the next time you see me.

I don't care. :p
There is something wrong when you go from your house to the car, buckle your kids in and get inside and realize a small animal could drown in the puddle pooling inside your bra.

Boob sweat ya'll. WTC?!
 Bear Grylls could survive a week in the wild off  my bra alone. :/

Not to mention other articles of clothing.

Summer makes you feel flat out nashty. *eww

And if you think to yourself " I'll wear a sundress! What a fantastic idea! Ventilation!!"
But then you realize those thighs you've got...yeah those that think they're Siamese twins and have to stick together on a normal day get hot....sweet baby Jesus.
The sound.....

Ohhhhhh!!!
Did you know that if you put deodorant between your boobs it just clumps???
Yeah....errr.....me either.

Sigh.... I'm ready for Fall.

Picture it: Football, s'mores, bonfires, jeans!!! *Sigh...

There are only 6 months until Christmas from today.
That's CRAZY, but I'm looking forward to it!!

But until then I'll try not to sweat it too much.
*snicker
And maybe invest in a kiddie pool...or
slip n'slide.

Come on over if want a good show
Cause big mama might just join in! :D

2 comments:

  1. Bwahahaha.....boob sweat?!?!?!? Never heard of it! (I never lie:) )Well...the thought of Christmas is nice....can we just take a nap till then? Hey....maybe some cake and ice cream would help:))) See ya girlie ~~Shine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know not what this word "nap" is but I'm willing to give it a whirl....after I eat some cake and icecream that is ;)

      Delete