Monday, June 18, 2012

It's a crack brownie kinda day...

So today has been....rough.  Last night the kiddos decided to play musical beds. They invited me to join in...forced me actually.  

 * sigh :/

Then kid #2 woke up sickly.
Her main goal has been to hold down the couch today....and be held....and watch Sponge bob and iCarly. *double sigh

Needless to say I'm tired.
I need a boost ( besides my 4:00 pm pot of coffee)
So I decide to make brownies. No not homemade ( I'm TIRED remember?!?!)
BUT......
I did add a little somethin' somethin to them....

As in dark chocolate chips...annnnd Nutella.....annnnd caramels.....I've dubbed them "crack brownies".
Yeah, Mamas had a rough day.

My day might have been hellish but ya'll, my kitchen smells like Heaven!
*swoon....

Pray that my gal gets better soon....she's kinda pitiful. :(
Also I don't wanna gain 10 lbs and lose my teeth from my comfort food.
mmmmmkthankx.

2 comments:

  1. OK...I'm hooked:) Haven't been to visit your blog in a bit, but, trust me....I won't stay away long now! You're the perfect blogger Amber! Who knows where you might go in blogland:))))))))) Andnowiwantabrownie:D xoxo Shine

    ReplyDelete